(this project can also be created on most other cutting machines)
I made a little nest for the top, using some natural twine, wrapped it around a scrap piece of card stock and hot glued it together, or you could easily pick up a little nest at your local craft store. I added some leftover Easter candy eggs (little plastic ones are available at most craft stores).
I curled a bit of wire so the birds would be happily flying above their nest. For a finishing touch I added some of my favorite twine "Trendy Twine" for edging and a cute little bow with a button in the middle.
Simple, cute and easy to create! I think this would make a great gift box for Mothers day, a new baby, these would be so cute for the tables at a baby shower too, etc. Hope you enjoy it and create one too! :)
- Plain white card stock
- Natural twine
- Color twine - available at Trendy Twine
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Paper glue
- Fleurette Bloom "Little Critters Kit/Collection"
- One-Piece Boxes SVG Kit from Svgcuts
- Little candy or plastic eggs
- Cut all pieces
- Assemble "One piece Box"
- Wrap wire around pencil to shape wire
- Glue birds to wire (I glued a mirror image of the bird on the back of each,so it is cute on all sides)
- Glue natural twine to scrap piece of card stock for nest - or glue purchased one on top of your box
- Glue assembled birds into the center of the nest area
- Glue in eggs
- Embellish with colored twine
- Glue on button
A fun, easy, super cute, fast project! :)
Would love to hear your thoughts or if you make one, post it on the Fleurette Bloom fb page :)