Click on image to enlarge
- First I used our Nesting Box 3D SVG kit (using only the medium size box). I love this box, because the base is cut from one single piece of paper and all you have to do is fold the score lines and glue the taps. The top goes together just as easily and voila, you have a box! :)
- Next I used our Lush Flowers 3D collection (using only the medium rose and leaves). They go together really fast too! After you cut the roses, spritz with a bit of water and roll them nice and tight, when you are done rolling, just loosen them to the desired size and glue to the base with a little hot glue.
- Glue the leaves around the top base of your lid, then glue on your roses, then fill in the center sections with the remaining leaves.
- Embellish, and ink as desired and you have a beautiful gift box! :)
- The papers used to create this box are our new "Hearts ~A~ Flutter" digital paper pack
Fleurette Bloom - files used for this project:
Heats ~A~ Flutter Digital Paper Pack
#giftbox #gift #flowers #paperflowers #diy #craft #papercraft #rose #rosebox #roses #birthday #valentinesday #valentine