Welcome to the Fleurette Bloom-LoveBug Creations Co-Hop.
This is the first stop on your tour of creative and inspirational crafty fun, with all the designers from Fleurette Bloom & LoveBug Creations!!!
The pairing of LBC's fantastic rumple ribbon and other trimmings with Fleurette Bloom's outstanding SVG's and digital delights is a great way to jazz up your projects - who wants to be ho-hum?
Not us gals.........so grab your favorite beverage and settle back for some crafting inspiration
for just the right touch of class
Topiary Tree By: Fleurette
I love topiary trees and have always wanted to create my own out of paper. When I received the beautiful Rumpled Ribbon from LoveBug Creations, I knew it would be perfect for this project.
click image to enlarge
I wanted my topiary tree to be simple to make, without the need to buy a bunch of extra supplies from the craft store. So here is how I did it.
Supplies used and instructions:
- "Outer Limits" 3D SVG Kit - Planet Saturn (round base) hot glue "spiral roses" to sphere
- "Lush Flowers" SVG Kit - "Spiral Rose" easy to roll a bunch at once - cut, spritz with water, roll and glue. I sized 4 roses together to 4.5"W x 5.7"H and filled the page with them, it will use aprox. 5 pages, depending on how tight or loose you roll them. I rolled mine tight so, it took more roses. *Tip - roll them all before gluing, just makes it all go together a bit faster.
- "Valentine Be Mine" 3D SVG Kit - Coffee mug - makes the perfect pot (sized just as it is when you open it in your software).
- Rumpled Ribbon - Bahama Mamma Collection - Purple-dise from LoveBug Creations. Just so pretty!!!
- Beautiful Blooms - I used a small tan colored bloom from LoveBug Creations and added it to my bow.
- Pencil - I bought a cute pack of Easter pencils for my stem, it is the perfect size and so easy to use.
- Preserved Sheet Moss- Added to the top to cover inside
- Burlap - to add some texture (optional)
- Twine - to add an extra touch to the pot (optional)
- Floral Foam - small piece, to hold pencil in place.
- Glass Flat Marbles - to weigh base down a bit.
*Hot glue the base of your rose sphere to the pencil. Then place in your pot.
This topiary tree is easy to make and I think it will make a great gift! :)
Scroll down to see who to Hop to next!
Now, how about some blog candy??
Fleurette Bloom is offering a $10 gift certificate to her ONLINE STORE
LoveBug Creations is offering a $10 gift certificate to their ONLINE STORE
So what do you have to do to be in the running???
1. Become a follower of each crafter (if you're not already)
2. Leave a love note at each blog spot with your contact info
3. For extra chances to win like our Facebook Pages and leave a comment at
4. Check back on Wednesday for the announcement of the winners
For your next touch of class, please Hop on over to
Kimi & Pamela's blog @
The co-hop line-up:
1. Fleurette: http://
2. Kimi & Pamela: http://
3. Stephanie: http://
4: Dawn Mercedes: http://
5: Connie: http://
6: Kristin: http://
7: Katie: http://
9: Tanya: http://
10: Chantel: http://
11: Christine: http://
12: Kathy: http://
13: Cheryl: http://