Monday, June 13, 2016

Thank You...

I have a card I made using one of the new stamp sets from Fleurette Bloom.
I love the HUGE Thank You stamp in this set. Here's my card.


I took all three butterflies and stamped them all over the background. I then grabbed some bright colors out of my Tombow brush markers and colored them in, blending the colors together. 
I then took some black ink watered down and flicked tiny black specks all over. 


I took out my sequin stash and picked some to match the colors in the butterflies. At the time I made this card, I didn't have Fleurette's sequins. I used foam tape all around and put acetate over top to hold the sequins in. I die cut a frame, watercolored it in teal and glued it on top of the acetate.
I stamped and fussy cut out the thank you sentiment and glued it on. Then added the sub sentiment and used a bit of foam under one end. 
Finally, I colored three other butterflies, fussy cut, and adhered them on top of the acetate. Mounted the entire card front on to a piece of bright yellow card stock. 
And there you have it, my finished card.

Here's the products I used.


So, pull out some crafting supplies and get your craft on! Be sure to head over to Fleurette Bloom and shop around...some super cute products in her store. 
Happy Crafting!